Sunday 20 January 2013

105 Ways To Enjoy Nature With Your Kids

enjoying nature with kids

(To read all 105 ways to enjoy nature with your kids click on the link below)
http://beafunmum.com/2012/05/ways-to-enjoy-nature-with-kids/

Enjoying the natural beauty of the world is something I do every single day. The more time I spend admiring nature, the more satisfaction and joy I get out of it. It helps me slow down. It helps me to be present. And it’s always there. I find myself, not only wanting to spend time outdoors, I have a desire to protect our natural resources too.
I see this happening in my children too. Kids are educated these days to protect the environment, but I believe unless you really experience the wonder of it, the passion isn’t really there.

Value

It starts by the way we value nature as a family. At some undefinable point, we decided enjoying nature was important to us as a family.

Enjoy

The more you enjoy nature, the more you want to look after it. They have to go hand in hand.

Educate

One of the ways we place value on nature is by educating ourselves about how to take care of it and then making slow sustainable changes to this effect.

Notice

We notice nature as we live life and get excited about it. “Wow! There’s a bird!” It sounds a bit strange but it really rubs off on the kids and they enjoy sharing what they see around them too. Sharing. I like that.

Live

Like most things, once you start noticing a particular thing, it quickly becomes a natural part of the framework for living and opportunities arise effortlessly as you live life.

No comments:

Post a Comment